Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 5:32 AM
Okay i see many people asking about keola hahahah okay ppl its not what you think it is :OOOOO I see, all exams have ended and that's something we shld all rejoice :D and luck is finally favouring me *shimmery eyes* ohhhhhwellllllllllllllll i caught P.S. i love you with eileen and joan ahahahah and i swear i cried from 15minutes onwards till the end :D well leen and joan thinks im ridiculous...esp when i started getting the asthma attks! heeheezzzzzz aite its over nowww :) more shows coming up this sunday(joan's place<3) and i soooo cant wait : DDDDDDD
YAYYYYYY, first time top physics T____T 41/50 for chinese :DDD (adel!when was the last time?!?!) 38/40 for amaths :DDDDDD okay i dont wish to get back anymore plzplzplpzl let mui do well for chem and hist and lit . okay adel no grreedey ar nooo greeedy!
|